Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging and there isn't anything you can do about it

Highlighted
10 0 0

hi,

I have emailed you can check as I will help you in this cause  I know its very frustrating to see "your instagram shop was not approved" 

can you plz let me know whats your business location , facebook page link and instagram profile link after checking I will let you know where you went wrong and how to solve it If you are interested let me know on this mail (muhammadshaheryar347@gmail.com) as I have experience of more than 150+ business profiles also will show you proofs as well

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Sure the Instagram page is

Emmas_prisonpackages

Fb: Emma’s premium services.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 0 8

Thank you so much, @growmeow_com, for helping so many merchants get properly set up for Instagram product tagging! I appreciate all the work you've put in. If anyone else here is looking for help with getting their Shopify store connected to the Instagram sales channel, please don't forget to share your .myshopify.com URL here. Share the link to your Instagram business page as well if you can, as that will give the community some insight into why your store may have been rejected.

No problem, @Sophia! Happy to help. Thanks for your appreciation :)

1 Like
Highlighted
10 0 0

hi,

I have checked your facebook and instagram and I want to help you in this cause kindly contact me on this mail (muhammadshaheryar347@gmail.com) for some discussion

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

@growmeow_com - Having the same issue. Please help if you can it would be greatly appreciated:

https://avo-kitty-cado.myshopify.com/

https://www.instagram.com/avokittycado/

Many thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Looking for help on this as well.  Can't figure out how to get on Instagram.  Any help is appreciated.   My store URL is mad-apple-designs.myshopify.com . I can be reached via email at support@madapple.com if there is a kind soul that can help me out.

Thank you.

Mark from the Mad Apple Shop

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 0 8

@avokittycado wrote:

@growmeow_com - Having the same issue. Please help if you can it would be greatly appreciated:

https://avo-kitty-cado.myshopify.com/

https://www.instagram.com/avokittycado/

Many thanks!

You have nothing on your store or on your instagram. You need a complete profile and site, with content and products and all...

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

having same issue.. Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

It’s really frustrating. I am experiencing exactly the same issue. Everything looks fine. IG didn't explain why my store is not eligible. I am new on this whole e-Commerce and integrated social media marketing platform. To the best of my knowledge I followed their guidelines. Until IG lets me know what wrong with my store or product or customisation/configuration is, I am in the dark. I went through a lot of articles and YouTube tutorials, but no considerable solutions, no luck. I spent a lot of time on this shit; now I feel very disappointed; feel like getting stuck inside the long closed tunnel and no hope to be rescued by someone.

Another issue I am experiencing is with Pinterest account. I just followed some gurus through YouTube tutorials. I pinned some of store products’ image and followed some of the brands. Two days later account was suspended. No email notification; no explain; just nothing. I emailed, but no reply. I created another account and I pinned six products image I got pretty much decent amount of impressions. Now I am not able to create any more pin. Every time I try to pin another product image I get warning and suggested to save someone’s pins as well as bugging to promote my product.

So far I gained a little bit insight into social media marketing what is very much unsatisfactory for me. My realization it that they want to earn money in the way they want to; It doesn’t matter to them how we feel or experience as a small online business owner. They prefer punishment rather than correction. It’s just Social Medias’ dictatorship. We should rethink before spending a lot of time on those. They think they can do whatever they like. They keep their business running by selling our personal data. I have doubt about how much ethical their business practices are. What we can do is only to get aware and raise awareness around of their autocratic behaviour; nothing else; because they are just giants dominating the corporate world. I expect those platform should be more user-friendly; more like informative, democratic, suggestive rather than punitive.

1 Like