Zero Quantity

Highlighted

What is the best way to keep my website from showing items with zero quantities on hand?

-Admin
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @FatElvis,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

Shopify has a guide on how to do this going through all the steps. You can do it either natively via collections or through an app. 

You can see the steps for how to do this via collections below:

1. Enable inventory tracking for your products.

2. Change the automated collection conditions for each of your collections, and add the following conditions:

• For Products must match, select all conditions.
    • For Inventory stock, select is greater than and enter 0.

21-43-n6smf-09vgc

If you don't want to change your automatic collections then your best bet to do this would be via an inventory app from the Shopify App Store. Some of the apps here can automatically hide or delete products for you when they are out of stock. 

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi did you get this sorted? I am just starting and having the same issues. The Shopify article did not help me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
228 8 27

Hey @GFJ_onatah ,

We have a guide on how to hide out of stock products from your collections on Shopify. Hope that it can help you!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thanks TungDao

It kind of helped. As an example I have several products coming in as leather bracelet and rubber bracelet. I want both to be included in a collection "guys bracelets"

If I select all conditions on product title>contains>rubber, product title>contains>leather and Inventory>greater than>zero. No stock loads

Then if I do same with any condition pretty much every product loads into the collection.

So I get stuck and end up just including leather

0 Likes