Zoho dissapears from the emailing list

Soypa
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello,

I have recently started using Zoho as my third party hosting service. However, after following all the steps in Zoho to add it within my Shopify stores, it disappears from the list which was not the case while using gmail.com in the beginning. It again ask for adding forwarding email address. However, under DNS settings there are still traces of MX and other records required in the initial steps required to setup zoho emailing provider. 

Any help on how to solve the problem is more than appreciated. Thanks! 

Soypa_0-1624088321235.png

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1129 116 162

Hello, @Soypa.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I can confirm that the Emails section in your domain settings has changed, as the option to set up email forwarding becomes available when you've purchased a custom domain through Shopify. Nevertheless, you can still set up Zoho Mail using the same steps. Simply click on the link that says "Use third-party hosting service" and you'll be able to choose Zoho as your email provider. From there, you can continue setting up Zoho from where you left off.

Here's where you can find the link to set up a third-party hosting service:

20-31-67011-20062

When purchasing a custom domain from Shopify, our system does try to setup the DNS records for you automatically. However, as these records aren't the ones for Zoho, I'd recommend reviewing your DNS settings and making sure that you have the correct Zoho DNS records on file.

If you run into any issues with setting up Zoho, then this is something that our Support team can help you with and they'd be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. 

I'd love to know if this can help you with setting up Zoho. Keep me posted! 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes