Zoom calls integration with Shopify store

kristinaadel
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi there! It might be a very advanced request but I was wondering if there's any way to integrate Zoom calls into a website. For example, I'd like clients to schedule meetings on the website for Zoom calls because it's virtual consultations that are free. Is there any way to go about it? Thanks!

hansdowner
4 0 0

Please check out Servv - you can find it in the Shopify App Store or at https://servv.ai/   Download a no charge trial copy and try it out.  It is very easy to use to allow you to focus on your business priorities rather than the technical issues of integrating Zoom & Shopify - here are a couple of customer comments 

Shann Bosnell, owner of Brown Bag Coffee Roasters (https://bbcr.ca/) based in Gatineau, Quebec notes "Education of our customers on how to best grind, brew and store coffee is a big part of what we do.  It became clear to us that in roastery training was going to be difficult for a while so offering online sessions needed to be our approach.  After an exhaustive search of platforms to help us achieve these goals we finalized on Servv due to the ease of use of the platform and the teams ability to work with us on ideas and concepts and their ability to implement them in a timely manner.  Having an app developer that truly understands our requirements is extremely helpful in helping us to achieve our goals.  We have been working with the team at Servv to use this app for Zoom meetings to train our customers and it has been working very well. “

Cachelle Legata-Buenafe from Collective Being Wellness and Yoga (https://collectivebeing.ca/) based in Toronto, Ontario is using Servv to post online yoga and wellness based classes on her Shopify storefront.  She comments “When I first created my online platform it was so difficult to find an application that made offering my yoga classes online seamless and simple without costing an arm and a leg. Then I came across Servv, and with their great support and easy-to-use application I have been able to sell my classes online and teach via Zoom all through my website.”

0 Likes
jasonrumohrlmt
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks for recommending Servv. It looks like it has nice features. But at $119/month (the top-level account offered), it still only offers 80 Zoom events a month. It's simply not priced for small businesses, which is what the majority of Shopify users are.

0 Likes
jasonrumohrlmt
Tourist
6 0 0

Did you find a solution to this?

I'm looking for something similar, but I'm not finding it. There are tons of third-party scheduling  systems out there, many of which integrate with Zoom, but I'm not seeing (an affordable) method offered as a native app for Shopify. I'll let you know if I do.

0 Likes
hansdowner
4 0 0

Thanks for the follow up Jason.  I need a bit of help understanding your concern, so I'm going to ask for some help from you.  We may be off in our assumptions, but we did not think that a small business would be having more than 80 Zoom Calls in a month - that's over 4 per day, every day in a month with 20 workdays. While we have had one or two customers require more than 80 events in a month, they have been larger businesses with big training staffs and lots of training courses.  Can you tell me a bit about your application so that I can review that with the Servv team please.  We are striving to address suggested changes to the product to align it with small business requirements and perhaps you have a unique requirement that has not been considered.  If you can tell us more about your application, that would be very helpful.  Hopefully, we can come back to you with a workable solution to your requirements.  Thank you!

0 Likes
jasonrumohrlmt
Tourist
6 0 0

I'm a massage therapist who has closed his physical doors since the pandemic, but I've moved to doing everything on Zoom (I teach clients how to massage their pain and posture issues). I'm also teaching tai chi and other classes online.

Not counting the classes I'm teaching, I'm aiming to see 6 clients a day, 5 days a week. That's 120 Zoom calls a month. Most other online scheduling services run from $10-$50/month. Perhaps I'm not clear exactly what makes Servv worth $119/month? How is the Zoom integration into Servv better than the competition? Forgive me on my ignorance - I know more about the human body than technical things like online scheduling and Zoom!

Thank you.

0 Likes
hansdowner
4 0 0

5, 15, 35 and 80 are limits for Zoom events and appointments for each month. These are for one-time events. In addition, you can create recurring events which are a separate limit and will allow users to create lot of events based on the plan.

For e.g. In Star plan, you should be able to create 15 events per month. In addition, you can create 5 recurring events e.g. if you have an event scheduled for every day for one month, it's 5*30 = 150 events per month. So, in total you will be able to create 15+150=165 events per month in Star plan. A event length can vary and you can create a 30 min event or 8 hours, that's totally up to you to decide.

0 Likes
hansdowner
4 0 0

I'd suggest that the differentiator is two fold -

First - the full integration of Zoom and Shopify with Servv - you schedule a meeting or event in Zoom as you normally do and Servv then automatically posts it to your Shopify Storefront.  Shopify then handles all the billing and payment so everything in Shopify is handled as you normally handle it requiring no change in your current practices.  

Second is the ease of use.  Servv was built for the non technical small business owner and it is much easier to use than some of the other applications which require a bit of coding to integrate Zoom with Shopify.  You already know the difficulties associated with scheduling an event in Zoom and trying to manually cut and paste all the registration and billing information into Shopify - Servv eliminates all that extra effort and opportunity for error in transcription.  To make it even easier, we have engaged a highly experienced user interface designer to review the end to end workflow and simplify it even further.  Stay tuned for further ease of use improvements.

0 Likes