my name is matan ,
i opened my dropshipping store not long ago , i am using facebook and pinterest ads and getting a lot of traffic ( 200-900 ) visits per day , but i only did 5 sales .
my store address is littlegreatsolutions.com
any recommendations how to make the sales better ?
Hello, There may be different reasons
If possible, start an investigation process to try to identify any problems
If you consider a 2% conversion rate:
- 900 visits per day would result in 18 sales approximately, you can consider this number as a goal to achieve
Google Anlytics can help you investigate through these items:
- Check if your website's bounce rate is in the market average, for your segment.
- If you already have it, use the heat map to try to identify any problem in the purchase flow and if you find it, perform a / b test to compare the results
- Make sure you're reaching the right audience
- Compare the price you practice with competitors
- Check the rate of return if it adheres to your market
hey @matthew89 ,
you might want to focus on specific products to start out with because if your traffic isn't targeted, it doesn't really matter how many people are hitting your site.
Try working on things in this order...
Some extra things to work on.
I strongly recommend stopping your ads and instead directing that budget towards having a Shopify Expert bring your store to its full potential. Your store doesn't look or feel finished right now. Traffic is only beneficial if your visitors are actually buying, and the good news is that you seem to be having a lot of traffic (which means your ads work!).
A few issues I spotted: