about deleting my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I started my store on 21st May this year. I signed up for 90 day trial period. The trial period ends 20th on this month. I linked my debit card to my account for billing at the beginning. Now I want to delete my store and account before the trial period ends. Will I be charged any amount on my debit card after I delete the store??? Anyone please answer me quickly, It's a big help. thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @bigsounds!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Can I ask why you are looking to delete your store after the trial? How did you find the trial went for you?

Once the store has been cancelled correctly before the trial ends then no payment will be taken from your card. 

If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, I’m happy to help you get your shop closed up. Due to security reasons, I’m not able to actually cancel your shop for you, but here’s how to close up your Shopify Shop in just a few clicks.

To cancel your store, log into your admin and follow these steps:

•  Click on "Settings", then "Plans and permissions" or "Account"
  •  Scroll to the bottom and click "Close my store".
  • There is a guide in our help centre with steps you can follow here too.

Please let me know if there is anything more we can do for you here at Shopify. Hoping to see you back with us in the near future!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I was unable to run ad campaigns for my store due to some economical issues. Because of that I didn't get any sales from my store. I won't have enough money to run ad campaigns in the near future also. So that is the reason to this decision of deleting the store. Thanks @Lulu for giving me the answer for my question. Good luck..!!

0 Likes