about to please try again in case of buying a new domain from shopify

Highlighted
9 0 0

sir,

when we tried for buying a new domain from shopify then we occured a error in a red box like, please try again (edit store information). please solve this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
927 58 115

Hi there @royalbrothersgk!

Don here from Shopify.

Would you maybe be able to share a screenshot of the error you see when attempting to purchase a domain with us here?

We find that errors like this often relate to the address or other store info entered in the settings > general menu in the Shopify admin.

If you can check your store address and remove any special characters (such as á, ç, ü, etc) before attempting to purchase again, that may resolve the error.

It can also be useful to search for your address online using Google and using the address format returned by Google in Maps to ensure it can be verified.

Finally, if you have done the above and still encounter an error when attempting to purchase a domain, I'd recommend you clear the cache on the browser you have been using to access Shopify, ensure that it is using the latest version and if necessary, try completing this purchase using a different browser all together.

Let me know how you get on and share any screenshots you can get of the error if it persists for you after taking the above steps.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

CUT ROYAL.pngCUT ROYAL.png2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Untitled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
927 58 115

Hi again there!

Thanks for those images.

Can you confirm that you have cleared the cache on your current browser when checking this or tried to use another browser?

If you could also confirm the address you have been entering here we can check this address in Google Maps to ensure it's formatted correctly.

Should this issue persist after performing the troubleshooting steps already given here, it may be an issue with the payment method you are using to attempt to purchase this domain.

I would then advise you to reach out to the payment method you are using to check with them if there are any restrictions in place or any reason why this transaction might be failing.

Let us know if you get any feedback from them that we can help you to put in place here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes