account on hold and needs verifying

Solved
thedesignyarduk
1 0 0

Our account is on hold and is saying the following..

Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold

Your Shopify Payments account needs to be verified. You can still make sales while your payouts are on hold.

Some of the information you provided for Shopify Payments couldn't be verified. Please contact support to complete the verification.

I am unsure what steps I need to take to sort this issue as it does not explain what needs to be done.  I have typed in all sorts of scenarios into the contact support area and I do not get the right help.  It is so hard without being able to speak to somebody as this issue I am sure could be dealt with straight away. 

Please help.

Many thanks

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @thedesignyarduk,

Hank here from Shopify.

Within the admin, it normally asks to submit or upload documents requested during a standard review by Shopify and our banking partners, but your message seems to indicate more clarity is needed.

With that, It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the help center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once logged in, search for a document that might help, and underneath the suggestions, you will see the option to contact support.

15-55-yxvcw-4l3nw

Then you can see the available options of support open to you, who will be able to assist you with this specific query.

Since this is the next step to help resolve the issue you've explained, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
cowboy-cartel
1 0 0

I can't seem to find any options anywhere for contacting Shopify directly, it just keeps directing me to the community forum or to help articles...what is their contact email?

0 Likes