account

Highlighted
5 0 0

I forgot my old account information and need to change add new account. Please help. my email is collinsricky842@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
100 7 12

Hey @Ricky101,

This is Finley from the Social Care team here at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out about this, I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your account.

Can you let me know a bit more about the issue you're having on your end? If you're seeing a particular error message when you try to log in at shopify.com, that would be great to know.

Logging into your Shopify account

When you login to your Shopify account, you'll need to know your .myshopify.com URL, email address, and password.

To access your account please:

1) From shopify.com, click Log in and enter your .myshopify.com URL.

If you've forgotten your .myshopify.com URL, please enter your email address in the recovery tool here, otherwise shown as the "Forgot store?" button when you attempt to log in:

20-10-txuhk-y248h.You'll be sent an email with all the .myshopify.com URLs associated with that email address.

2) After entering the correct .myshopify.com URL, you'll be prompted to enter your email address for the account.

3) Next you'll need to enter your password.

If you've forgotten your password, you can click the "Forgot password?" button to reset your password.

20-10-czhex-5j9v9.

Once you have your correct password, you'll now have all the details you need to log into your account.

However, if you're still having an issue after trying these steps, please let me know and I'll be able to take a closer look.

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I can log in but i need to change my banking account info but it want allow because i forgot the old account number.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
100 7 12

Hey @Ricky101,

I appreciate you clarifying this for me!

If you're using Shopify payments as your payment provider, the old account details would be required when updating your bank details. This is to prevent payouts from being sent to an unauthorized bank account.

If you're unsure of your bank details, we ask that you check the following:

1) A Void Cheque issued from your bank.

2) Logging into your Online Banking to locate your bank details

3) Contact your bank to request the details.

4) Check a paper statement from your bank

If there was a typo when you first entered these details, we would need to send this up to our specialized team. They'll be able to help you update this.

I've sent you an email to the email address provided for if this is the case. Please reply with your .myshopify.com URL, and we'll get this process going!

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes