account

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

How do I change my banking information if I can't remember the old account information?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 51 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Ricky101!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Good question! There are a few different ways to help you verify what your past banking information is - I'll list them below. 

• Look for a void cheque - a blank cheque should show your past banking details
  • Check your online bank account - your banking details should be listed for your account
  • Contact your bank - you can contact your bank directly to request your past banking information
  • Check for an old statement - if you have an old paper or electronic statement around then your banking details should be listed there

If you still can't find your past banking information and you're looking to update your account within your Shopify Admin - then let me know here. We can take this conversation to email and I can escalate this up to our accounts team for you. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes