ad campaign rejected by FB

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have created two ad campaigns but FB keeps rejecting them. The most recent one was rejected: Error message from Facebook: This ad can't run because it promotes products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal information (ex: products that claim to boost Facebook likes). These types of practices don't comply with our Advertising Policies. (https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads).  I am trying to sell t-shirts, tote bags, mugs, and pillows with "grandma" designs.  Anyone have any info on what I should change to get my ads accepted?

Thanks so much!

Shanell

0 Likes
Highlighted

What type of campaigns are you running and secondly, what does the ad copy contain? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry it took so long for me to reply.  The ad campaign is a FB audience building ad.  The title is "Gift Ideas".  I then say..."Great gift ideas for that special Grandma.  Some items can be customizable".  I have a picture of two different t-shirts, tote bag, coffee mug, and pillow with grandma sayings on them.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Shanell

0 Likes