add food ingredients and show the ingreditens and the nutritional facts on the page

2 0 0

Hello Shopify Team,

I am going to sell food on my webpage on Shopify. On the left part of the main page you can see: potatoes, rise, pasta, pomes frites, chicken, pork, steak, sausage, cesar salat, chilli sauce and on the right part of the main page you will see your menu you choose and under the menu you will see the nutritional facts.

Once you add the potatotes to your menu, you will see on the right part of the page potatos and under your menu you will see the nutritional facts. Then you would like to add chicken, so the chicken will appear under potatotes on the right part of the page. Under potatotes and chicken will be re-calculated the nutritional facts. Finally you add the cesar salat and so you will see potatotes, chicken and cesar salat in your menu on the right part of the page. Under your menu, you will see the re-calculated nutritional facts.

Is there any application enabling this?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Tomas

0 Likes

Hi @tomash88,

Is there any reference website that exhibits the same functionality for better clarity?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Perennial Solution,

thank you for your reply.

I am not aware of any website so far.

What exactly would you like to clarify? :) Before having posted it here, I sent this message to some people and all of them understood very well.

Best Regards,

Tomas

0 Likes

Hey @tomash88,

Well, I did understand the concept and flow but it would be great if I can see some website that is exactly showing up the same functionality so that I can look out for some solution/app in order to achieve the same. 

I will check and get back to you shortly!

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes