add to cart button on homepage products

Highlighted
17 0 0

I'm using the debut theme, and in the homepage section i can only list out the products but i cannot have the add to cart button on them---how do i implement this?

also how do i manually change the color of add to cart button?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 91

Hey, Jason!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Having a buy button directly on the home page isn't a feature included with that theme, but you can add that functionality any number of ways!  Here's some third party paid themes that come with that feature built in:

If you'd rather not change your theme, that's totally understandable!  I might recommend an app in that case - check out Add to cart button | Sales BOOSTER for that function, which also includes customization options for those buttons!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I am using Supply theme. I also would like to have an Add to Cart button with quantity selector on my homepage. I was able to do so by but whenever i click the quantity button. it just seems like just you clicked on the product page and didn't change the quantity. It also does the same when i click on add to cart. It just takes me to the product page. Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 3.53.59 PM.png

0 Likes