adding SKU to product grid on Debut theme

Highlighted
3 0 0

im trying to get the SKU on the product grid on debut theme, much like we have already (in need of a updated website look) is this possible on this theme or am i best looking elsewhere? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
43 0 3

Hey Josie!

I’m Poppy one of the Guru Support team at Shopify.

If you're comfortable with coding there is a piece of code you could add to your product-card-grid.liquid file in the Debut theme. You can add the following into the product-card-grid.liquid file, which is under Snippets. Just paste the code in the spot where you'd like it to appear.

<div class="product-sku">{{ product.variants.first.sku }}</div>

I would recommend putting it beneath the product title placement, as you can see here.

I always like to suggest duplicating your theme before making any changes to the code so that you have a back up just in case.

We have a guide here on adding the SKU to the product page if thats something you're also looking to set up! :)  I also wanted to mention that as Debut is a Shopify developed theme, if you're on a paid plan you're eligible for up to 60 minutes of design time on small customization requests. This would definitely be something that I could pass up as a request, so let me know if you'd like to try that way instead! You can read more about our design policy here

Does that help? Were there other areas of the site you're looking to update as well? Feel free to follow up with any questions. You can give us a call too or start a live chat at any time. We're here 24/7 and are always happy to help out!

Thank you, :)
Poppy

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

thank you poppy :) that code worked great :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 2

hi thank you for the code I see my sku however I have another issue now my sku is not changing with variants. All my variants and listings have different SKUs but it's not changing with the selection. Please help.

0 Likes