Solved

How can I add a box behind text for better visibility?

omascosmetics
7 0 0

The text which is over my images in the slide show bar and collections sections of my website is extremely hard to read.

Is there a way to add a box behind the text to make it stand out like button on the image overlay,

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.collection-grid-item__title.h3 {
    position: relative;
    top: 12px;
    background: #bdaa0a;
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

Hi omascosmetics,

Can you share the URL, So that i can resolve your issue.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
omascosmetics
7 0 0

yes offcourse

https://omascosmetics.com/

i want the texts under the collection list to be in a box on the image like the one on the header.

thank you

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

Hi,

Can you share the screenshot? exactly where you to modification.

omascosmetics
7 0 0

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 12.35.23 PM.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Add this css at the bottom of

position: relative;
    top: 12px;
    background: #bdaa0a;
}

omascosmetics
7 0 0

Hi, I wanted the title to be in the middle of the image like the header

omascosmetics
7 0 0

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 12.28.35 PM.png

omascosmetics
7 0 0

I wanted the title to be in the middle of the picture

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

Hi,

Add this css at the place of previous css

opacity: 0.7;
    background: #baab48;
}

hope this will work for you if further any changes pls let me know. 

omascosmetics
7 0 0

Thank you! i think i prefer the previous one. thank you for all your help 😉

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

@omascosmetics 

If the solution is helpful to you then give a like and accept it...