adding a domain with different products from my primary store (second store)

9 0 0

Hello,

I searched the forums and was somehow unable to find an answer. I have a primary store with Amazon fulfillment, credit cards, and a set of products. I would like to create a second store (same type of products but branded differently) with a second domain, different products from the primary store, but I would rather not have to use a second accout for order processing and fulfillment or pay an extra monthly fee.

I see on my mobile app the option to create another store. I see in my webbrowser on my computer that I'm able to add a second domain. What is the advised method to achieve my goal which is -

2 domains

2 different sets of products

1 account with order processing and fulfillment account.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
298 0 155

Hey Tom,

Right now this isn't possible with Shopify. You can use 2 domains on a single store, and process their orders and fulfillment that way, but having two sets of products, one under each domain, isn't possible currently.

Hope that answers your question. :)

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Alex. Thanks.

That does answer my question regarding two domains, thank you.

The other thing that seems like a potential option is on my Shopify app on my iPhone. I notice that underneath the name of my store there's is an option to "add account."  Can you tell me more about that?

Thanks!

Tom

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Alex. Thanks.

That does answer my question regarding two domains, thank you.

The other thing that seems like a potential option is on my Shopify app on my iPhone. I notice that underneath the name of my store there's is an option to "add account."  Can you tell me more about that?

Thanks!

Tom

0 Likes