are any websites for learning Shopify free of costs?

Solved

Are any websites for learning Shopify free of cost? I want to make a store on Shopify.

0 Likes
Jayvin
Shopify Partner
217 34 57

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

You can find lot of free stuff here

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
267 49 66

Here is an excellent starter blog by Sumo. It is a bit of a long read, but it touches on major topics from building to launching a store for beginners.
Sumo blog 

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketing Technology integrations.
- For consulting work inquiries, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Toronto, CANADA.
0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
84 24 12

Hi, @caseymahoney!

Welcome to the Shopify Community. I'm happy to suggest a some free learning resources for you. Have you heard of Shopify Compass? Shopify Compass offers various free video courses in a wide range of topics from store setup, to marketing, to logistics and more. Since you're just getting started, I recommend taking: 

• Getting Started with Shopify
    • Great full run through of setting up your first Shopify store
  • How to Design Your Online Store
    • Guides you through the first principles of ecommerce design, great for keeping your customers in mind while you're designing your store
    • No previous design experience required

We have great help documentation on our Shopify Help Center that covers starting and running a Shopify store. To start, I recommend following our General checklist for starting a new Shopify store. Each item on the list has a link to the relevant help document with further steps and details. You can check off each item as you complete them to help keep track of your progress. 

I will also share a link to our YouTube Help Center. This is a great place to find free video tutorials on different topics. Following a video tutorial can be helpful when you are first getting started as it can make it more clear what each step will look like. For example, I recommend watching: 

Lastly, there are a lot of answers found right here in the Shopify Community. Try searching for any topic or question you have; with over one million posts, there is a lot of great information here. You can always ask another question if you can't find what you're looking for. 

Let me know how your setup and learning goes!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes