areview

Dilpazeer
1 0 0

hello !

I integrate Areview app in my store and then get link from sales channels like amazon and fetch reviews on product in review app but can't get review on my products in my store can someone help me out ? 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
859 71 209

Hey, @Dilpazeer!

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

It's great to hear that you're wanting to show product reviews on your online store. This is a great way for customers to learn more about your products and can definitely build trust from buyers. 

If you're having troubles with the Areview app, I suggest reviewing the developers' help documentation. The Areview developers actually have an FAQ that you can access right here. There, you'll get answers to frequently asked questions about how to use this app and how to integrate it with your online store. You'll even find a section on how to import reviews, which should help guide you along! 

If you're still having troubles fetching your reviews, then it's best that you reach out to the app developers directly. When it comes to getting help with third-party apps, the developers themselves are the best to assist since they know their app inside and out. You can typically find contact information for app developers directly within the app itself, or under the Support section of their app page in the Shopify App Store

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes