best on demand shipping for custom wine glasses/tumblers

1 0 0

Hi,

I'm justing starting an online store.  I'm looking for best vendors for custom, on demand shipping for personalized wine glasses, tumblers, water bottles .

Thank you

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2501 171 378

Hi @crazytiffany,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I looked into this for you, and the print on demand apps within the Shopify App store didn't seem to have wine glasses, water bottles or tumblers as a common product. Because of that, you're best bet for this might be to look for vendors online. I did a search and found some possible suppliers which might work for you, hopefully, they do. Let's take a look at them: 

Regarding custom wine glasses, it does seem like a print on demand model might be difficult to come by as wine glasses are normally sold in bulk to help save costs but also to assist with shipping. There are a few options I found for this which can be seen below: 

Hopefully, something above can do what you need it to. It might also be worth your while to reach out to potential suppliers directly to discuss a possible on-demand model for selling. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi! I am in the process of setting up my Shopify site, but have my other website up and fully functioning. I have an online designer, which I am working on adding a similar one to my shopify site. I am not currently setup for drop shipping, though, I expect when you place an order I would just omit any mention of my company, and add yours. I would love to discuss this with you further if you are still interested.

Many Blessings,
Cassie 

support@imadethis.art

0 Likes

Hello @crazytiffany 

We just answered here. Please check. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes