bill failed

Solved
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello can a shopify agent contact me for regarding a bill faild, please contact me  in edited

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Jobybestonline

We're unable to setup a callback through the Community; however, I can verify the account by sending you an email. If you can reply to the email with the requested information then I can help with the questions you have about your most recent invoice. 

Chat soon!

For security reasons, I have edited your post and removed your phone number. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello guys since 2 days i sent a request a new Domain to change for me, everything still not able to be done, you guys now offering a really bad service, since you guys changing your format to reach customer service everything is bad, please guys make the change for me to my new Domain to my shopify Admin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

@Jobybestonline 

If you've emailed into our support, then replies can take between 24-72 hours before hearing back as we are seeing a high volume of support interactions at the moment. You can also reach out to us via social media on Facebook or Twitter as we have a 24/7 support team available there as well. I did take a look to see if I could find a ticket number; however, I was not seeing any recent tickets that are connected to your domain question.

That said, I'm not sure I fully understand the issue at hand. Here's some general information about domains that I hope can help resolve the question/issue you're having.

• If you're trying to purchase a domain, then you can do this by going to Online Store/Domains/Buy Domain.
  • If you're trying to update the primary domain on your account, you can do that in the same area by clicking "Change primary domain." 
  • If the issue is connected to transferring a domain to Shopify, then this process can take up to 20 business days to have your domain transferred from your third-party domain provider to Shopify.
  • If you're trying to point your third-party domain to Shopify, then DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect. Our help doc here has the information you need to get this setup.
  • If the issue is with purchasing a domain from Shopify, and you're getting an error, then I'd be happy to verify the account to collect further information to get that resolved. 

If none of the above points help resolve the question/issue you're having, then please provide further details so I can get a better idea of what you're needing assistance with. Once I have that information we can work together to source a solution.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Listen i bught a new Domain, and want the new domain i bought be primary and also though my admin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

@Jobybestonline 

No problem! You can update the primary domain by going to Online Store/Domains and selecting "Change primary domain." Our help doc here also lists the steps on how to do this.

20-06-eu39m-lkhdn

The primary domain will appear on your storefront; however, the domain will not appear when logged into your admin. Only your ".myshopify.com" URL will appear in the URL box when viewing the admin as this can not be changed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

listen in had a Domain before, bught 3 days agao , i boght an other domainto be my primary domain, now i want you guys to have it showing up in my admin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

@Jobybestonline 

Where did you purchase the domain from? Was it through Shopify, or a third-party domain provider?

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

through Shopify

this is the new one i just bought 4 days ago, and this is i need to my admin 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

@Jobybestonline 

Okay! If you bought it through Shopify, then the domain should automatically be appearing in the domains area of your admin. I'm not entirely sure I understand the issue as we've gone over quite a few different areas that should have resolved the issue. I've gone ahead and reached you to you via email to gather further context to help get this resolved. 

0 Likes