billing threshold

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Nick

Thanks for the quick feedback

Well I only opened the company online store in Mid May 2020 and received 4 Fee threshold invoices in May.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I just got charged because I made over $200 and it told me it was not my subscription fee in no way but yet that’s what they charged me for that and shipping label fees . If it’s not the subscription fee then why charge me that? Is it a way I can get out of this because I don’t like this at all I was not told about it at all and I didn’t sign up for this . I tried contacting someone since it happened yet no response and no way I can get in contact with an actually agent for help 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @Van31,

From what you've said it does seem like a valid charge. You can keep track and on top of all charges to your store in your admin by taking the following steps: 

Admin > Settings > Billing > Upcoming Bill

Here it will break down and explain any and all charges to your store.

There is also a help guide Shopify has going through what billing thresholds are

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I am being constantly charged daily for fee thresholds and I’m not understanding it. It’s fustrating not to be able to speak to anybody can you please assist with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @NyjahNoire,

It's really difficult to know how it's broken down for you without taking a look at your store. I have reached out to you directly to verify your store details to be able to take a closer look. If you for any reason did not receive an email, please let me know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I just upgraded my plan from basic to advance because I have been billed $90 every 2 weeks for the last 2 months becuase I exceeded my threshold amount. What is the threshold amount for the advance vs the basic shopify plan? 

Also, how would I get the financial services team to look at my account and review it?

thanks!

Chelsea 

Lue & Me Apparel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @lue-me-apparel,

If you upgraded your plan then the threshold will have gone up for you. I can't say to what exactly but you can see this in your admin. If you take the following steps in your admin you can see what your threshold is now: 

Store Admin > Settings > Billing and you can see what it is now. It will look like the example screenshot below: 

20-08-yhd6d-izw0e

0 Likes