brooklyn theme: image with text - remove text part + make image clickavke

Tourist
11 0 0

hi!

been searching on forums and thought this would be simple but nobody answered before. im using brooklyn theme and would like to simply add images below my slideshow. these images would then be clickable to a collection/product/page.

so brooklyn theme has "image with text" but i'd like to remove the text part, and just add an image that is clickable. perhaps it could be two images side by side on web view but top and bottom on mobile view (since the 'image with text' is either left or right aligned and there would be an empty space if we remove the text part)

really need help on this, thanks!

0 Likes

Hello 
We can display two images and remove text.
To add one more image and to set link from backened to both the images you need theme customization means you need to add schema:

1. Add schema to display second image in place of text, second image will add in backend setting .
2. Add link to first image and second image.
3. Image should be manageable from backend.
4. Image link should be managable from backend.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

thanks for your reply!

not quite sure what schema to add and where? appreciate it if you could guide me further! 

0 Likes

You have to customize feature-row.liquid file to change this setting.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes