brooklyn theme: zoom image on hover; remove footer on side bar; reduce word size in footer

Solved
Tourist
11 0 0

hi guys! i'm using the brooklyn theme and i need several help:

1. how do we enable zoom on product image on hover?

2. on mobile view, how do we remove the footer of "log in/ create account/ other footer i may have" on the side bar?

3. any way to reduce the size of the footer? (right now i have "shipping" and "facebook" "instagram" etc)

would greatly appreciate your help for any/all of the questions, thanks! 

0 Likes

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

thanks for your reply! we've seen that page and unfortunately it does not address zoom on hover. would you know how that can be done?

it's still a test site but you can check it out here: https://haliet.myshopify.com/ - basically on mobile when we view the left side bar we could see "log in/ shipping.." etc which we'd like to remove. 

thanks!

0 Likes

Success.

Hello 

1. There is no zoom functionality available for zoom on hover you need theme customization to add this functionality.

2. To change size of footer word add this css at bottom of

Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

footer.site-footer.small--text-center {
    font-size: 10px!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
1 Like
Tourist
11 0 0

thanks! no.2 works!

for 1, would there be any code that i could add for the zoom over hover effect? 

0 Likes