buy now button directly to checkout process

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 2

Hi,

I need my  customers to go straight from clicking "Buy it now" to the checkout process. I am using the Narrative theme.

Thanks,

Bogdan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
86 7 10

Hi, @bogdanzisbodo!

Ash here from the Shopify team. 

This is a great question. In order to have customers go directly to the checkout process and skip the cart via a “buy it now” button, you can enable a dynamic checkout button. When a customer uses the dynamic checkout button, they’re able to quickly buy the product they’re viewing and skip the cart. The button dynamically changes to show the customer’s preferred accelerated checkout method. For example, if you use one of the following payment providers, customers will see their most used option on the button (Amazon PayApple PayGoogle PayPayPalShopify PayVenmo). If you don’t have a third-party accelerated checkout method enabled, then the “buy it now” button will simply direct customers to the Shopify Checkout. 

Here are instructions on how to add dynamic checkout buttons to product pages. You can also learn more about customizing and testing the dynamic checkout buttons from the links at the bottom of this page

I’m interested to hear more about your business, and see why it’s important for you to allow customers to skip the cart. Perhaps we can brainstorm some more strategies that align with your goals! Let me know if you’d like to chat about this further, or if you need any assistance with setting this feature up.

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes