can anyone recommend me similar app

K1wrt
7 0 0

22222222222.jpg

can i make when someone click on collection tab from main menu (phone) to show 4 cubes with diffrent collections . 1of the cubes ( light bulb ) 2cube ( keyboard ) etc ? 

0 Likes
HKJ
Pathfinder
84 4 11

@K1wrt wrote:

22222222222.jpg

can i make when someone click on collection tab from main menu (phone) to show 4 cubes with diffrent collections . 1of the cubes ( light bulb ) 2cube ( keyboard ) etc ? 

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but you can add a photo to a collection which will shop up on the collections page.

0 Likes
K1wrt
7 0 0

I want when someone enter the site from an phone and click the ( = ) ( Folded Menu ) and click on one of the navigations for example house cooking to open an page with similar image from the one I uploaded . With 4 Cubes and to choose what Category you want to click 

0 Likes
HKJ
Pathfinder
84 4 11

@K1wrt wrote:

I want when someone enter the site from an phone and click the ( = ) ( Folded Menu ) and click on one of the navigations for example house cooking to open an page with similar image from the one I uploaded . With 4 Cubes and to choose what Category you want to click 

You can probably create a page, on which you upload 4 images into the text box. If properly sized, they should end up in the configuration you want.

Link each of those images to the collection you want (there a link button in the text box tools).

You can then link that page to the main menu.

0 Likes