can i creat drop down menu for brand names

Tourist
12 0 3

i love that the brand names are listed on the left to make finding your favorite brand easier but i have just under 200 brand names listed which makes scrolling down the list to reach the next page button a hassle. is there a way to turn the list into a clickable drop down menu?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2174 137 290

Hi @TheFogDoctor,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question. 

I looked into this for you and was wondering if simply adding some drop-down menus natively or via an app from the Shopify App store would work, but it seems like what you're looking for would be more customized. I spoke to our theme support team and if your theme is a Shopify developed theme, it is something which they could look into helping you with. Would you be able to share a link to your theme and the theme name, please? Also, if you would like our theme support team to take a closer look for you, would the best email to reach you on be the email you signed up to the Community Forums here with? But this is possible to do. 

Hope this helps and looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 3

Hi Nick

I am using the supply light theme currently and the email address i registered with the forums is best to use, thank you for your assistance 

Thanks, Lee

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2174 137 290

Hi Lee, 

Thanks for confirming. I sent you an email to that address. If you for any reason didn't receive it, could you let me know here, please? If it was the right email then I will talk to you there. 🙂 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes