can i edit the text of this page?

Solved
5 0 0

Hi, i don't have de checkout system enable because it is a test but how can i edit this text?

(the error occurs when i click on buy product, i don't want to solve the problem, I just want to edit the text)

thanks!!

Attached screen shot:

disable.png

0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2283 154 318

Hi @zxapred,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question. 

I looked into this for you and asked our themes support team directly about it. They mentioned that this is a page for you the store owner. This error message appears when the checkout is disabled and in this particular instance it looks like it's disabled because a plan needs to be chosen. Because it is an error message, it's not something which can be edited or changed. Your best bet here would be to choose a plan to move forward with to enable the checkout. 

Hope this helps and answers your question. 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

In this case when i click the buy product button, can i redirect to the password page?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2283 154 318

Hi @zxapred,

I'm not sure I 100% follow you.  If the customer has the password then they will see the add to cart button. But if they don't have it, then they wouldn't be able to see it, which is why I'm unsure the product button needs to redirect to the password page. 

Would you be able to explain what you mean a little more please and even share some screenshots if you can too please? It would be very helpful. 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes