can't checkout

Highlighted
1 0 0

if anyone cant buy from my store then what is this trial only you making people fool in the name of free trial. Trial of what . only building a website many other allow to build free website. Mention this on your home page that trial means build your website and you cant sell anything in this trial. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Sultan, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

We're sorry if you feel like our free trial time was a miscommunication. We offer everyone a free trial in order to get the hang of Shopify and see if it's a great fit for them! You can use the free trial period as a way to get a good overview of how our features can help you sell your products and build your business.

Here are some things people usually use our free trial time on: 

• Add a few products and product details to make sure they display how you want them to on your online store.
  • Create a collection to organize your products.
  • Set up Shopify Payments or check that the third-party payment provider that you want to use is supported by Shopify.
  • Familiarize yourself with the Settings page in your Shopify admin to see how to configure taxes, shipping, and other sales channels.
  • Visit the Shopify Theme Store and the Shopify App Store to get an idea of what you might want your store to look like and to find any apps to expand on what you can do with your store.

That said, if you feel like you don't need the full 14 days in order to build your store, and want to get started selling instead, all you have to do is pick a plan and enter in credit card details. Once you do that, your store will be public and people can start shopping in it! What's even better is we still won't charge you till the free trial ends! So you can definitely sell things during your free trial time! 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Shopify isn’t letting my customers check out. Help!

0 Likes