can't upload documents for verification

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

it is not possible to upload the doments like: 

Photo ID - Front Government

Photo ID 2 - Front

ect.

I have attached all files in the correct file-type.

But if I click on the Upload/Send Button it doesnt upload. The process is running for hours and doesnt finish here.

(I tried already from different computers and places)

Please fix the issue or tell me, where I can send the requested documents to.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

here is an example:

a73016c1-190b-4631-9d7e-1cf005c36265.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 57 90

Hi @Martin1984,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us and thanks for the screenshot! 

I've taken a closer look into this for you and I can confirm that we have received all the required documents, including the photo ID and everything is under review with our Shopify Payments team. The error that's appearing in your admin (as shown in your screenshot) as these documents have already been submitted and can't be uploaded again until the team has completed their review. 

Reviews like these can take between 24-72 hours to complete. Once approved, you will no longer see a red banner appear on your admins home screen. If the team needs any more information, they will let you know by updating the red banner with a new action for you to complete. I can see that you have sent us an email in regards to this as well, which I'll reply back to you shortly. 

If anyone else is reading this and you're experiencing the same issues, please contact our Support directly here for further assistance as we'll need to take a closer look at your Shopify Payments set up.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many Thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am having the same exact problem. Can you help? I've tried different browsers, even an incognito, and my US phone. Thanks, Cecilia

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I started uploading some of the requested docs thinking I could finish the process later today.  When I click on the link to get to the requested docs page it brings me to my home page and I haven't found how to get back to it.  Can you please let me know what link to use to get back to that page so I can finish uploading the requested documents?  Thank you, Dave 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Ah OK! This explains everything. In that case a simple message after you've uploaded your docs should say ..

Your documents have already been submitted and can't be uploaded again until the team has completed their review. Reviews can take 24-72 hours to complete.Once approved, you will no longer see a red banner appear on your admins home screen. If the team needs any more information, they will let you know by updating the red banner with a new action for you to complete.

I believe that would save a gazillion messages in support and chat to have to reply to - and STOP shop owner stressing out as they think their payments will be cut off!!

It's not about the size of your logo.
0 Likes