cannot login.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

My 14 days free period ended on the 24/Aug/2020.  I checked my E-mail and realized that I had been sent an email saying  "Take 14 more days to keep building your store for free."

But just today I received an Email saying $29 had been taken out of my account. To make matters worse when I try to log into my account a message keeps coming up saying "Unable to access "bargainhill" (which is my store name). "Try a different account". I'm stuck. Please somebody help.

Please let me know why this is happening.

Please give me the complementary 14 more days and log me into my account store "bargainhill".  (Email-mountainpass32@gmail.com)

Thank you

Waiting for your reply  ‌ Regards Sultan Malik

1 Like
Highlighted
1 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I am having the same exact problem.  I got through the initial sign up and put in my payment information, but after that i have not been able to make any changes to my store.  I asked customer service for help a week ago they said they would get back to me in 2-3 days.  Still have not heard back from them 7 days later (7 days into my free trial).

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

THIS IS HOW I MANAGED TO LOG IN.

You will have to start another account (store) with the same email account. When this is set up, go to the top left-hand corner of the main page. You should see the "Shopify" logo with your new store's name next to it followed by a small white triangle. Click this. It should bring up your new store name as well as your old store name (that you have not been able to log into).

If you click on your old store name it should log in.   

Please let me know if this worked for you.

Regards Sultan Malik

0 Likes