cant login in my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi , Im having the  issue with my store: Feliciastore.myshopify.com. 

I set up my email, entered my credit card. Had my store finished

then BOOM, my site was unavailable. Please help me!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 68

Hi!

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

When you posted this message, there was an outage that could have been affecting your access to the Shopify admin. 

For more details, or to stay on top of any status updates, please check out this page.

If you are still unable to log in, I would suggest clearing your cache and trying to access the admin from your custom URL. This would look like yourstorename.myshopify.com/admin, Then enter the corresponding email address and password. 

Check out these docs for some more details;

If the status of your account has changed, please check for any correspondence from our team regarding this.

If that's still not working, please reach out to support directly! Send an email to support@shopify.com, or look for some more contact details here.

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

please am having the same issue, i have sent a mail to the support team, no one has replied.

my store is splen-x.myshopify.com

my ticket no 15922028.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
I have the same issue and I’ve called 4 times waiting an hour each time and nothing has been done to help or allow me my access back. A whole month of my free trial got wasted just waiting after I finished setting everything up

Aspiresportswear.myshopify.com
0 Likes