change payout bank account

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have bought a shopify store. I would like to change my payout bank account. The problem is I have to fill in the old IBAN. I do not know this IBAN.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 27 50

Hey, @rafaeldropship!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

It sounds like you're having trouble changing the bank account you'll receive payouts to, and I can definitely appreciate how important that is. I'm happy to help out with this! I have a few initial questions that will help us determine how to proceed. Could you please reply back and let me know the following: 

• Did you purchase this shop through the Exchange Marketplace, or was it purchased elsewhere? 
  • Is the bank account you're trying to change the one associated with Shopify Payments, or a third-party payment provider? 
  • Are you currently listed as the Account Owner for the shop in question? 

Once I receive your reply, we can move forward with the next steps. Until the bank account is updated, I suggest deactivating the payment gateway in question so that no payments are processed to the incorrect bank account. Looking forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey,

Thanks for answering my question.

I didn't purchase the shop through the Exchange marketplace, someone made
me the account owner. We did it privately. The payout bank i am trying to
change is the one associated with Shopify payments.

Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 27 50

My pleasure, @rafaeldropship!

Thank you for the additional information. In this case, we're going to need to loop in our Payments team, and they should be able to assist us with changing the bank account associated with your Shopify Payments account. In order to do this, we'll need to authenticate you on the shop first. To do this, I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email directly, and we can then move forward with the next steps together.

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes