changing company details for shopify payments

fanijaat
1 0 0

Hi there,

I'm setting up my Shopify payments account with our company details. Currently, our company has two partners but after some time the other partner will be out. So if I create and verify the account with both partners' details, so can I change the details later on and remove the other ones details when he leaves the company?

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 116 163

Hey, @fanijaat.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Excited to hear that you're going to be using Shopify Payments for your store. If the account owner isn't the one leaving, then you don't actually need to update or remove the other partner as we'll only require a SIN or an EIN for your business. However, if the account owner is the partner leaving, then you can update your tax details when the time comes. Simply let me know or contact our Support team through our Help Center and we can help with updating your Shopify Payments account. 

To help with navigating the Help Center, we've also got a guide to help access our available contact methods - that's right over here!

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KarenVDM
2 0 0

how

0 Likes