changing the text of "add to cart" for one product ( empire theme )

Highlighted
6 0 0

hey all 

I need to change "add to cart" text for one product only such as "subscribe now" , actually i found some steps to do that but is not for empire theme , so if someone can help it will be appreciated ...thanks in advance   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
236 22 29

Hello Oudaywafeer,

If you want to change the text only for one product then you will need to add the custom code with the product ID so that it will go only for one and not for all. Also, as the empire is a paid theme so cannot share any code without looking into the theme structure. 

If it is possible for you to share your store access with me then I can assist you in making it work for you.

Kindly let me know your thoughts so that we can proceed further on it. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

hello pallavi,

we are interested in the same thing - for one product only - changing the add to cart to buy now + having a re-direct link to a different payment page (not add to cart), can you do this as well?

thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey 

sorry for late reply , actually i have another problem now , i do not know why when i change the theme language to Arabic and adding a product to the cart it's keep loading without any action .can anyone help please ?

0 Likes