Solved

Can I set up a chat session with Shopify's help desk?

jtribe2106
Visitor
1 0 0

how do I set up a chat session with the help desk?

Accepted Solution (1)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @jtribe2106 

You can access our Live Chat and other support methods via our Help Center.

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @jtribe2106 

You can access our Live Chat and other support methods via our Help Center.

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ecombeat
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

For some reason it is simply NOT possible anymore to access a chat and talk to customer support. What happened here?

It was IMPOSSIBLE to access this page via the navigation - luckily I found an old bookmarkt to that URL. And the best part, as soon as I click on "Chat with us" I am prompted to chose one of my stores. As soon as I do chose, I am redirected to the fricking help center again! This is beyond annoying. And then proclaiming to have an "award winning customer service"....

Catt1
Tourist
6 0 0

Did you get a resolution to this? I used to be on shopify and had access to chat now can't find anything?

Noelleen_Brown
7 0 0

I agree, this unacceptable for a platform of this size. I have been through the exact same problem and there is no way to a live chat.  Surely an icon on our website for live chat should be a simple solution. We are very busy people. To waste our time running around in circles with no help in the end, is a very poor reflection on Shopify. We pay more than enough in fees to warrant just the very basic service in ecommerce of having live chat at our disposal and the very least uncomplicated easy access to this service.