close paused store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! I'm trying to close my paused store and basically am being run around in circles. Its not letting me log into my account to close and also doesnt let me get to Shopify support without logging in so basically I'm stuck can someone please help....

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

is there any reason I'm not getting a response? is there really no way to get support from Shopify???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 81 107

Hi @Charmrite,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

It sounds as though you've selected the Pause plan as opposed to the Pause and build plan, so you no longer have access to the admin for 3 months, as mentioned in this guide. To help close the store, I can reactivate the account for you on a trial basis and show you how to close the store. I've just emailed you there to help authenticate the account if you could reply back to me via email. 

In regards to our support and for others who might be reading this, if you're unable to log in when trying to contact our support, you can access our support as a guest instead. You would just need to open up our Help Centre to get started, and I've created a short video here as an example on how to contact our support. Our Facebook team here are always happy to help instead if you'd prefer not to sign in. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes