close store pause account

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi all, im trying to close my store however its on a pause plan. every time i try to close it - it just says im on a pause plan and need to select a plan to activate... but i dont want to do that as i just need to close it.

does anyone know how?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
154 17 26

Have you tried the following Shopify tutorial?

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store

W3trends is one of the leading app developers in the Shopify ecosystem. We can handle anything E-commerce or App related for your business. Feel free to message me if you need any work done!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Everyone.

I am trying to close my acount and I've followed everything shopify told me to do to close it.

But it won't let me close my account.

It says I need a password and when I type my password in i says incorrect. 

I am starting to believe that this is a scam. If so I am going to notify as many people as I can through social media.

I am not a tech nerd so if I am doing something wrong the help shopify gave me is at fault'

Does anyone know how to close an account or contact someone fron shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue, did you find a soloution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
They said I had to pay to reactivate then cancel and they would refund me.
I didn't do it though and the store closed on its own
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is in response to the Shopify Expert who responded to the OP. I am having the  exact same problem as the original poster above. Whatever method you recommended does not work and has been tried numerous times. I am shocked this has not been corrected and we are in November 2020. I need some support in some form, not a run around.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
I am the original poster?I don't know you would have to take it up with
shopify.
0 Likes