closing store

biplani
4 0 0

good morning, 

due to covid 19 I have to close my shop that is currently in pause mode (I paused it several weeks ago).
When I try to log in the shopify site shows a windows with three plans that can reactivate my activity, but the option of closing the shop does not work.
when I select my shop name the system does not continue the procedure. 
I do not want to wait for the ending of the pausing period and the automatic starting of one of the plans, I want to close the store now.
Can anybody help me please ?
Is this an issue already happened ?

thank you

Roberto

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
752 82 171

Hey, @biplani 

It sounds like your store may already be shut down which means you would not receive any more invoices from Shopify. Would you be able to provide me with your .myshopify.com URL along with a full screenshot of the page that you land on (about choosing a plan)?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
biplani
4 0 0

thank you for your reply.

I send to you two attachment, the first is the landing page, the second is the other page that I can access, with the indication that the store is paused, not closedScreen Shot 2020-08-28 at 17.04.46.jpgScreen Shot 2020-08-28 at 17.07.43.jpg

0 Likes
biplani
4 0 0

p.s. the system does not allow to me to access to my account setting, I tried with different devices and connections to the web. So I can not choose directly the closing procedure.
Furthermore the button entitled to this procedure, in the second landing page does not work, I tried with different browsers

0 Likes
biplani
4 0 0

p.p.s. 
I was forgetting the url of my store

biplani.myshopify.com

0 Likes
thefeltyllama
1 0 0

I  have the same issue. I emailed support and got an auto reply about new ways to submit support tickets, however I can't access support, I'm only looped back to the community since I can't select my shop . My store is paused (free for 3 months) I can't click the close store button. What was this solution?

0 Likes