code problem , Design theme

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello
Dear Sir./ Ms.
please help me to solve this problem in my theme page , i can not complete building of my store without solve this problem .
I need to solve it to start my business soon so May you help me please ?
i did my best to solve it but noway until now .
the link of my page is :
https://buttery-best.myshopify.com/

dsdsdsd.PNGqqasa.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 57 79

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @shrshd,

Hank here from Shopify.

This may be done by some changes to the code, either by your theme developer, or the likes of an expert. I will share some resources below for you to consider, which will assist you in getting the desired result!

The first option is to reach out to your theme developer to see if this is covered in your support conditions. As you did not mention what theme you are using, I cannot offer you the support information, but I can tell you how to locate both the name of your theme and who supports it. You can do so by following the steps in this guide. Note that some themes may have theme actions, rather than theme settings.

Next, as you have shared your store URL is that hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store.

If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

thank you for your reply 

i think the problem is small but i do not have experience in design field . so i need support from any one to help me . 

when i checked the code in the chrome page i got  this one beside the content is "" when i added the code icon it is solved but i can not find the code in Shopify CSS  

this is the code of this icon in the  Shopify CSS   

}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner {
    -webkit-transition: all .25s ease-in-out;
    -o-transition: all .25s ease-in-out;
    transition: all .25s ease-in-out;
    position: relative;
    display: block
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail {
    position: relative
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail span.onsale {
    width: 50px;
    height: 50px;
    border-radius: 50%;
    font-size: 12px;
    line-height: 50px;
    text-align: center;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: #fff;
    font-weight: 400;
    display: inline-block;
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail span.labelnew {
    width: 50px;
    height: 50px;
    border-radius: 50%;
    font-size: 12px;
    line-height: 50px;
    text-align: center;
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail div.label-product {
    position: absolute;
    top: 15px;
    right: 11px;
    z-index: 11;
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-thumbnail {
    left: 0;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 8
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-thumbnail img {
    margin: 0;
    display: block;
    height: auto;
    -webkit-transition: all 1s cubic-bezier(.19, 1, .22, 1) 0s;
    -o-transition: all 1s cubic-bezier(.19, 1, .22, 1) 0s;
    transition: all 1s cubic-bezier(.19, 1, .22, 1) 0s;
    width: 100%;
    animation-fill-mode: both;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: both;
    backface-visibility: hidden;
    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    opacity: 1;
    filter: alpha(opacity=100)
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-thumbnail.yolo-product-front-thumbnail {
    z-index: 10;
    position: relative
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-thumbnail.yolo-product-back-thumbnail {
    position: absolute
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta {
    bottom: 0;
    z-index: 10
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta .added_to_cart {
    display: none
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_external,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_grouped,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_simple,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_variable {
    -webkit-transform: translate(-40px, 0);
    -ms-transform: translate(-40px, 0);
    -o-transform: translate(-40px, 0);
    transform: translate(-40px, 0);
    opacity: 0;
    filter: alpha(opacity=0);
    overflow: hidden;
    font-weight: 700;
    height: 44px;
    width: 44px;
    bottom: 0;
    background-color: rgba(85, 85, 85, .7);
    padding: 14px 16px;
    border-radius: 0;
    transition: all .25s ease-in-out
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_external:before,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_grouped:before,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_simple:before,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_variable:before {
    margin-right: 25px;
    margin-bottom: 20px
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_external:hover,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_grouped:hover,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_simple:hover,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_variable:hover {
    width: 180px;
    background-color: #f37259
}
@media (max-width: 1199px) {
    .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_external,
    .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_grouped,
    .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_simple,
    .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_variable {
        font-weight: 400
    }
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_simple {
    transition: all .25s ease-in-out
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.product_type_variable:before {
    content: "\f03a"!important;
    position: relative!important;
    display: inline-block!important;
    font-family: fontawesome!important;
    font-style: normal!important;
    font-weight: 400!important;
    line-height: 1!important;
    text-decoration: inherit!important;
    -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased!important;
    -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale!important;
    speak: none!important;
    padding-right: 5px!important;
    opacity: 1!important;
    filter: alpha(opacity=100)!important
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button.added:before,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button.product_type_simple:before,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button.product_type_variable:before,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button:before {
    filter: alpha(opacity=100);
    font-style: normal;
    text-decoration: inherit;
    -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
    -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
    speak: none;
    line-height: 1
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button:before {
    content: "\f06e";
    font-family: fontawesome;
    padding-right: 5px
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button {
    -webkit-transition: transform .25s ease-in .25s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    -o-transition: transform .25s ease-in .25s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    transition: transform .25s ease-in .25s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button:hover {
    width: 180px
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button.product_type_variable:before {
    content: "\f03a";
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button.product_type_simple:before {
    content: "\f07a";
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button.loading:before {
    font-size: 14px;
    margin-top: -10px;
    font-family: WooCommerce;
    content: "\e01c";
    margin-right: 30px;
    -webkit-animation: spin 2s linear infinite;
    -moz-animation: spin 2s linear infinite;
    animation: spin 2s linear infinite;
    padding: 0
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button.added:before {
    content: "\f00c";
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button:before {
    color: #fff
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button.add_to_cart_button:after {
    color: transparent
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button:hover {
    opacity: 1
}
    .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .entry-cart-meta a.button {
        font-weight: 700
    }
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta a.shop-loop-quickview {
    bottom: 51px;
    background-color: rgba(85, 85, 85, .7);
    font-size: 14px;
    padding: 14px 16px;
    -webkit-transition: transform .3s ease-in .3s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    -o-transition: transform .3s ease-in .3s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    transition: transform .3s ease-in .3s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta a.shop-loop-quickview:hover {
    background-color: #f37259
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta a.shop-loop-quickview.loading:before {
    margin-top: -10px;
    font-family: WooCommerce;
    content: "\e01c";
    margin-right: 30px;
    -webkit-animation: spin 2s linear infinite;
    -moz-animation: spin 2s linear infinite;
    animation: spin 2s linear infinite;
    padding: 0
}
    .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta a.shop-loop-quickview {
    }
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    bottom: 97px
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .add_to_wishlist {
    text-align: left;
    background: rgba(85, 85, 85, .7);
    -webkit-border-radius: 0;
    -webkit-transition: transform .35s ease-in .35s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    -o-transition: transform .35s ease-in .35s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    transition: transform .35s ease-in .35s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .add_to_wishlist:hover {
    width: 180px
}
    .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .add_to_wishlist {
    }
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .ajax-loading:before {
    color: transparent
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist img.ajax-loading {
    z-index: 200;
    top: 13px;
    left: 9px
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse span.feedback,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse span.feedback {
    display: none
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse a,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse a {
    text-align: left;
    background: rgba(85, 85, 85, .7);
    -webkit-border-radius: 0;
    -webkit-transition: transform .35s ease-in .35s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    -o-transition: transform .35s ease-in .35s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s;
    transition: transform .35s ease-in .35s, opacity .2s ease .3s, background .2s ease 0s, width .2s ease 0s
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse a:before,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse a:before {
    content: "\f00c";
    font-style: normal;
    line-height: 1;
    text-decoration: inherit;
    -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
    -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
    speak: none;
    filter: alpha(opacity=100);
    padding: 16px
}
.classic_list_products .commerce .products .yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .yolo-product-footer .price ins,
.commerce #respond input#submit,
.commerce a.button,
.commerce button.button,
.commerce div.product span.price ins,
.commerce input.button,
.commerce-wishlist .commerce table.cart td.product-price ins,
.single-product div.product div.summary .price ins,
.yolo-menu-item-cart .yolo-minicart .minicart-footer .minicart-actions .button.focus,
.yolo-menu-item-cart .yolo-minicart .minicart-footer .minicart-actions .button:focus,
.yolo-menu-item-cart .yolo-minicart .minicart-footer .minicart-actions .button:hover,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .yolo-product-footer .price ins {
    text-decoration: none
}
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse a:hover,
.yolo-product-item .yolo-product-inner .product-thumbnail .yolo-product-meta .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse a:hover {
    background: #f37259

also 

this photo in chrome  code 

assddssss.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @shrshd,

I think you have changed the theme design because I can't see the issue which you mentioned. If you are still looking for a solution, do point me towards a link where I can find the issue.

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic - Product Labels App

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes