collections Unavailable + unable to add collection in selection collection bar...

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

please see these 2 image, i am unblae to create my home page becouse i am unble to add collection in selection collection bar ! and another problem i m faceing is collections is unavailable in collection menu. 

note : i already complete this step ( Shopify admin Products > Collections, click on it, on the collection page top right corner make sure you have "Online Store" checked as sales channel under "Sales channels". Save the collection,)

i am really very upset. hope someone can help me via team viewer

thanks

https://youtu.be/uGNmirzbp2M

https://ibb.co/d21ZLV

https://ibb.co/d6H8fV

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 101 245

Hey there, Renu.

Bo here from Shopify Support.

I am sorry to hear that you are currently experiencing issues with making your collection page available on your Online Store. In my experience, this type of issue is generally caused by the browser that is being used. I would recommend that you only use the most up to date version of Chrome as it is the most compatible browser for Shopify. Browsers such as Edge and Opera do not work very well with our software. Once you have the most up to date version of Chrome (which can be checked here) you will need to make sure that your cache and cookies are clear as they can sometimes cause interference. You can do so by following the steps in this guide.

Now that your browser is in top shape we can go ahead and log into Shopify and then go to Products > Collections. From here you will select the collections you would like to make available and then click Actions followed by Make Collections Available. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

thank for your reply BO, i did everything, i m using latest version of chrome , and my browser cookies are clear, please see this video...   , still same issue.

https://youtu.be/uGNmirzbp2M

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi i'm facing the same issue ,please if you have found a solution  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
138 14 43

Hello!

Sunny here from the Shopify Guru team and I'd be happy to help with this.

If you are still running into issues publishing your collections, can you please double check on the specific collection page if you have published this collection to a date and time that is not in the future. You can find this information by selecting the calendar icon to the right of the page under Sales Channels. It will look something like this:

28-29-6sehs-cq8jn

If you see a publish date and time that is in the future, try editing this to today and a minute from now then click save. Updating this information should push the collection to publish. Wait until the published time has passed and refresh your page. You can learn more about publishing collections on our help doc here.

Please let me know if this worked for you or not. I would be happy to continue assisting to ensure we find a solution to this problem. 

Cheers,

Sunny | Shopify Guru

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Sunny !

Yassine here from the YaoBros fitness Store, I'd like to tell you that I face the same problem with collection creation, I did all steps you mentioned but still the same issue. Please if you have further a solution I'll appreciate your help.

Best Regards

Yassine | YaoBros Fitness

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
138 14 43

Hi, Yassine!

Thank you for reaching out today. Are you able to clarify exactly what the issue is that you are experiencing? Are you unable to create collections or are the collections not appearing on your website? I would be happy to investigate this further to make sure everything is working properly!

Are you able to share a link to your shop so that I can take a closer look? Also, if you can share an example of this issue, that would be very helpful to ensure I understand the problem completely.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Sunny | Shopify Guru

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello Sunny!

I appreciate your quick response and I'm happy to tell you that the problem has been solved 5 minutes ago, Thank's a lot for your concerns have a nice day.

Yassine | YaoBros Fitness

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

HOW YOU SOLVED IT

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

1 Like