create more than one store under the same account

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Is it possible to create and manage more than one store under a single account?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 3 12

Hi @Varsha1 ,

Unless you're in a Shopify Plus account, no ! BUT, if you want to open a second store but simply in a different language for example, Shopify could offer a discount on the second store, but if it is a completly different eCommerce website, nop, you'll have to pay for a second plan. 

If you open a Shopify Partner account, you'll be able to create multiple accounts but they won't be managable from one single place and you will have to pay a plan for each store. Shopify partner account is most likely an account for freelancers/agencies that creates Shopify website for customers...You could use it too is you simply want to enjoy more then 2 weeks free trial. 

Hope this help,

Regards,

Sarah

Sarah | Shopify Expert @ Hello Web
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need further assistance ? Don't wait, hire us !
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Let me confirm if what I understand.

I can pay for plans for each stores, but I can have them under the same email address.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
274 22 43

@Varsha1 wrote:

Let me confirm if what I understand.

I can pay for plans for each stores, but I can have them under the same email address.

This is correct.  Each store is its own account, and its own settings.  Email used though, can be used multiple times.

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 3 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Varsha1 

Each store have its own plan, each are managed under different account BUT as mentionned @Misfit_Code_Dev , an email adress can be used more than once for different account but it does not means that you will manage every store within one single account. 

Hope this help you,

Sarah

Sarah | Shopify Expert @ Hello Web
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need further assistance ? Don't wait, hire us !
3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I had the same ask, it’ Makes sens now!
Each Store is the bread behind The shopifyer crew - King of e-commerce.
Hats off for the Brain 🧠.
Thanks 🙏🏽.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

If the shops are identical, but just in different languages, will you have to buy all apps twice?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
57 0 2

You can use different subdomains for different languages.

A 1 second decrease in load speed can increase conversions by 1% – 7%. Get your store speed optimized
0 Likes