criminal website

HansRoos
1 0 0

A couple of weeks ago i bought a beautifull product at the website  daviklnbm.com. This website was made by shopify. However that website  daviklnbm.com let you pay for the product and never send the product. Instead of my product they send me a simpel iron saw. Does anyone know the phonenumer and or address of these guys so i can contact them to send me back my money.

HansRoos

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
771 53 91

Hi, @HansRoos.

Sophia here from Shopify.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the product you ordered. The website you've shared here has contact information including an email address, phone number, and address listed on their CONTACT US page here: https://www.daviklnbm.com/pages/contact-us.

For security reasons, we're not able to confirm whether a store is using Shopify, or provide any information that isn't publicly accessible on a store's website. Luckily, the store you purchased from appears to have all of their contact details listed for you. For further information on what do to if you're having trouble with an order, please see FAQ: Your Online Order. Since all of the next steps are detailed on that page, this topic is now closed.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes