currency change after some sales

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
837 97 138

Hi, @gilld thank you for reaching out!

Similar to the above I will need to verify your store to assist with changing your currency after you have made a sale.

I will send you an email detailing the next steps and I will happily assist you further.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey Hank!

There's no option to contact the support directly about this issue, but i also want to change the currency after some sales, can you send me the an email with instructions? Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
837 97 138

Sure thing, @Benj_QZB!

I will send you an email shortly with the next steps to get this change implemented for you.

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Hank,

I just purchase a new theme Kalles, which included automatic currency setting , but i already made sales before,

system not allow me the change the currency setting, can you please help me too? thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
837 97 138

You got it @Haily2346u!

Similar to the above, I will email you shortly with details on how this can be changed.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This entire thread has been a lot of help! We knew that it may be a little complex to try and work out how to switch currency, but it's good to know how to do so just in case one of our customers asks. We see clients moving shops to different countries all the time, so We hope that the process is still this simple. Thanks so much for all of the help in this thread!

SaleHelpr.com
Helping Shopify Store Owners make sales using website notifications with just 1 line of code. A trustnote family web app.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Hank Ive been waiting for weeks for Shopify members to help me but nobody has responded

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
837 97 138

Thank you for reaching out, @NICKTA, sorry to hear you have not had this looked into yet.

I will send you an email shortly, and we can look to get this changed for you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Hank ! I need your help ASAP ! I recently launched my store in a foreign country (Norway) but when a customer pay from my store they got debited in the wrong currency (euro) so for a sale of 40 euro they got debited 430 EU instead of 430 norwegian so approximatly 40 EU. Please help me ! My store is https://civeanorw.com/

Many Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
837 97 138

Thanks for reaching out here about this, @Antoine20.

That can be quite the shock factor, so you are right to look into this! I will send you an email now shortly and we can look to make this change for you.

0 Likes