Aakash Pal 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 95 136

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @aakashpal,

Hank here from Shopify, thank you for tagging me.

You mentioned you are waiting since Monday, did you already reach out about this? Note that for a faster response rate, I'll remind you of our live support teams and how you can reach them.

With regard to your message, this can be done by going to the Settings > General menu, and at the bottom of this page, you will see the option to change your currency.

The only exception to this is after you make your first sale (congratulations), you will need to reach out to support to have this changed.

What I will do below is list some important things to note prior to changing the currency of your store, and the next step that comes with this change.

• Product prices will not be converted to the new currency, you’ll need to do that yourself so that you are charging the correct amount for your products. 
  • Also, your reports will read anything prior to the currency change as if it took place in the new currency, rather than in the original currency of your store. You can work around this by setting your reports to start on the date that you changed the currency.  
  • Some apps may also not work the way they did before and may need the settings updated within the app.

That said, if you still want to change the store currency, please let me know, and then I can proceed with the next step, and help finalize this for you!

All the best,
Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
6 2 0

Hi Hank,

Thank you so much for reaching out to me.

Yes! Sir I want to change my Store Currency to USD. And I have read all the information you have mentioned in your email, Don't worry Hank I will take care of this all. You Please Help me to change the Currency to USD 

Regards

Aakash Pal 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 95 136

Sure thing, my friend!

What I will do is send you an email detailing the next steps to make this change. Once your store is authenticated, we can proceed!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 2 0

Hi Hank,

I have followed your instruction 

1. Log on to Shopify Community.
  2. Click My Profile.
  3. Click the Subscriptions & Notifications tab.
  4. Change your settings and click Save Changes.

and I have saved the changes Please processed whatever is further required from your end.

Thanks & Regards

Aakash Pal 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please i also need my currency change please from Ngn to Dollar. thanks please treat as urgent.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 2 0

Hi Hank, 

I hope everything is good, Please Help me Changing currency from INR to USD 

Thanks and Regards,

Aakash Pal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 2 0

Hi @Hank 

can you please update the status, I am waiting for your reply because I can still see my store currency is not changed yet. It should be in USD but it is still in INR 

Thanks and Regards

Aakash pal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 95 136

I have since replied to your email, where we can continue to work together on finalising this for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi I'm having the same issue but struggling to contact anyone.  Please help

0 Likes