currently unavailable Hope to get help

Highlighted
2 0 0

juliet-googins.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

my store is currently unavailable Shopify, my shop was closed  juliet-googins.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @JulietGoogins,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

When did you create the store? It sounds as though your store might be under review with our Risk support. This is a standard review process for all new accounts so that we can verify everything for security and fraud prevention reasons. Our reviews can take between 1-5 days to complete and we wouldn't be able to speed this process up if the account is with our Risk support, however, I will email you privately now to help authenticate the account and look into your query further. Please keep an eye out for my email.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

dear Ted
My shop (cottonnovas.shopify.com) has been unavailable. 90 hours have passed. I look forward to your reply.
Ticket ID: 18746001.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi! This issue also happened to me, as it's almost been 4 days now, still waiting for a reply. It seems like there is a problem with the Shopify payment system so please solve this issue and get my store running.

Gmail: Joshua.hyun.cho@gmail.com 

My store: Nostalgicwrld.myshopify 

Ticket ID: 18739443

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 12.01.10 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 25

There are some common examples that you might go through when your store is unavailable.

• Pages start showing up blank, unformatted or with odd layouts.
  • Your store pages are no longer clickable.
  • Clicking certain features causes unexpected results — or no results at all.
  • Customers can’t add items to the cart or complete checkouts.

Normally, these types of issues are triggered by the Shopify theme customizations or apps. In these cases, you can fix this problem by restoring a backup, uninstalling apps, hiring someone for advanced troubleshooting, contact the Shopify support team. 

This writing will tell you more on how to deal with this case: Why is my Shopify Store Unavailable.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @QingyuanBai and @joshua26,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting me know. I can see that both of your queries have been raised to our Risk Support for further review as mentioned via email. These reviews can take a few days to complete but as soon as we have an update we will email you back as soon as possible. If you've any questions regarding the review, please reply back to the same email thread and our Risk team will get back to you as soon as they can.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes