custom price for each customer

Highlighted
15 0 0

I want to set a custom price for each customer to have a different price but for the same product, can you please provide me the solution for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
154 17 25

If your wanting to change the product price per customer, you'll need to use an app.
We offer a Quick Quote app that has the customer build their cart then instead of checking out, they'll submit their products for a quote.
The store will be able to edit their quote and change the price per customer and per order:

https://apps.shopify.com/request-quote-w3

You can see the app in action at the following link:

https://quick-quote.myshopify.com/

W3trends is one of the leading app developers in the Shopify ecosystem. We can handle anything E-commerce or App related for your business. Feel free to message me if you need any work done!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
364 27 50

Hey, @sachinjogcahnd!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

This is a great question! It can definitely be beneficial to offer different prices to different groups of customers for reasons such as a special promotion, A/B testing, or more. As @w3trends mentioned, an application would be necessary in this case. There are a few options to consider from the Shopify App Store when it comes to managing different pricing for different customers. Here are some choices for you to consider: 

The above applications allow you to set up different pricing rules for different customers or groups of customers. These applications do require payment to use, but also offer free trial periods so you can test them out to see which one will work best for you.

Also worth noting, is that these applications are third party applications, meaning that they weren't created by Shopify. If you have any questions about their features, how they work, or how to get them set up in your store, it will be best to contact their respective developers directly. Here is some information on how to contact the developer of an application.

Another option you could consider is hiring a Shopify Expert for assistance. Shopify Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who are available for hire by Shopify merchants to perform customizations, as well as other tasks. If you visit the Shopify Experts site, you can submit a job request and receive quotes from Experts specializing in the applicable field. 

I hope the above information is helpful in reaching a solution, and feel free to reply to this thread if you have any further questions. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 1 9

Customer groups + products/variants + liquid code to hide products

Just trying to help out.

We are web app developers, SEO ethousiasts, and do all kinds of other cool internet things.
Check us out at https://public-apps.com
0 Likes