customize checkout @ Shopify std plan

2 0 0

As far as I read here there is no way to customize the checkout unless you are a Shopify plus partner, and you can’t be a Shopify plus partner unless you have a merchant customer with a Shopify plus plan?

I need advice

• I want to convert a customer from other commerce platform to Shopify.
  • in current platform commerce the customer has customized checkout fields (related to 
  • Do I need to move the customer to a different platform in order to show more value than the current platform? (A platform that has in its std plan checkout customization features)

thanks in advance

sergio

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
718 63 95

It's unfortunate, but you are correct on most of the points. If your client is on Shopify Plus they can grant you access to their store and you can do the customizations. It's not mandatory to be a Shopify Plus partner.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Oops, it’s like an egg and chicken problem.

I can’t convert to Shopify because there is no way to show the at least the same value at checkout at std plan.

And I can’t have this customer in Shopify plus because I cannot downgrade current checkout ux from its current std commerce platform....

do you have any better idea than to try a different std commerce platform that allows to customize checkout?

thanks in advance 

sergio

0 Likes