I would like to insert it at the end of the description

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-29 at 20.04.38 (1).jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hey, @BepsZuzu!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm happy to help out with your question! Just to ensure I understand the end goal correctly, are you looking to move your quantity selector, add to cart button, and accelerated checkout button all below your product description? If that is correct, please let me know the following: 

• Is your account currently on a paid plan? 
  • Have you made any code customizations to the theme?
  • Is this something you want done for all products, or just one specific product? 

Once I hear back, I'll have a better idea of how we should proceed. If I didn't quite understand correctly, please feel free to clarify in your reply here. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm trying to move the quantity selector, add the button to the cart and the fast payment button all under the product description. Yes, my account is currently on a paid plan, I have not made customizations to the theme code and I would like to do on all products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hey, @BepsZuzu!

Understood. Thank you for getting back to me with clarification on this request. I'd like to move our conversation to email so that I can authenticate you on the shop in question and loop our theme support team in on this request. I've just sent an email to the email address on file with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email and include your .myshopify.com URL in your reply. Also, if you use an alternate email address to log into your Shopify account, please note that in your email reply as well so that we can authenticate accordingly. 

Looking forward to hearing back via email and continuing to assist! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hey, @BepsZuzu!

Thank you for providing your URL. However, I do need to hear back from you via email before I'm able to take a closer look into the back-end of your account. Were you able to find the email I sent out the other day? If so, please reply directly to that email to complete authentication. If you're unable to find it, please let me know here and I can try to re-send it. 

0 Likes