debutify theme search bar

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2
Hi, 
I am currently using the debutify theme and would like to move the search feature into my drawer menu on top, replacing the word "menu", just like the second screenshot, preferably with the words "search my store" and the search button to be #B6AEAE. 
Thanks a lot!

editing screenshot .pnginto this in the drawer menu.png 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 77 106

Hi, @danbreyt,

Hank here from Shopify. 

To do this, would require some coding changes to the theme, so it may be beneficial to share your store URL so that other members of the Community may offer assistance with this.

As you mentioned you are using Debutify which is a third party theme, you will need to reach out to your theme developer to get them to make these changes for you as this would not be supported by Shopify. You can find their contact information as per this guide, or by going to their website and seeking support.

Additionally, if you were to share your store URL then hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store.

If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi @Hank,

Thanks for sharing the insight! My store url is https://beautystoreproject.myshopify.com/ btw, for anyone seeing this whom could potentially assist me.

Thanks again

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
836 127 141

Hi @danbreyt ,

We can assist you on that, would you mind sending us an e-mail to contact@jhkconsultancy.com so we can request collaborator access, have a look at the code and give you a time & price estimate?

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes