delete account

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I would like to know how to delete definitely my account. My store was blocked by shopify and now I can't use my domain on another platform. I can't contact with shopify team. My store is labelprovence.myshopify.com. Thanks a lot. shopify.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi, I would like to know how to delete definitely my account. My store was blocked by shopify and now I can't use my domain on another platform. I can't contact with shopify team. My store is labelprovence.myshopify.com. Thanks a lot. 

shopify.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hey, @labelprovence!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I am sorry to hear that your store is currently unavailable. It is hard for me to say what is happening without looking into your account. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This happened to me too. I want to delete my account and use my domain name elsewhere. Please help me solve this problem!

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hi, @markaaaa.

Thank you for joining the thread! Sorry to hear you are also experiencing this and I will have a look for you and see what I can do. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account to confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will be able to have a closer look and see what it is happening.

Speak soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This happened to me too. I want to delete my account and use my domain name elsewhere. Please help me solve this problem!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hi, @jxie.

Welcome to the thread and I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this. I will just need to verify you as the account owner and then I can go in and take a look at what's happening.

I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this email as sometimes it can land there.

Thank you and we will speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, i dont have any issues but i would like to delete my account. I deleted the store but my account still exists. i would like to delete everything if that is possible. Could you help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hey, @miriam123!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

No problem I can take a look into this to you and confirm that your account has been cancelled and request to remove all information for you. It would be up to you to contact any other companies or third party apps that you have given information to.

In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this email as sometimes it can land there. 

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I would like to delete my account aswell. Have no issues,just dont want to use it anymore. There is no information how to do that,so please could you help me with that. Thanks

0 Likes